Talent Acquisition Manager - Music
gm frens! We're working to on-board the next billion users to web3, crypto and the metaverse through NFTs: the fastest growing digital asset class in history.
We have the unique opportunity to be a disruptive force by giving creators the tools distribute digital art, collectibles, phygitals and mixed-reality experiences, reaching millions of people around the world.
We're announcing our USD $4.3M Seed Round, including notable web3 investors such as Fabric VC, OpenSea Ventures, CMT Digital, Susquehanna Private Equity, Dune, Impatient VC, Alliance DAO, SevenX Ventures, FJ Labs, Big Brain Holdings, G20 Ventures, Zero Knowledge and several angel investors.
We're just getting started!
Who Are You?
The ideal Talent Acquisition Manager - Music has a profound knowledge of the music industry in LATAM, especially Reggaeton, Trap, Pop, and is responsible for bringing in artists, content creators, and influencers onto our platform. You will work with them to launch NFTs that helps them connect with their fans, develop social causes, and / or create additional income streams for them. You should have deep knowledge about the music industry, and a strong network of contacts to be able to thrive in this role.
What The Role Entails
- Acquisition of music talent, especially the most important Reggaeton artists. You will bring them into our platform and create collaborations with them to develop NFT collections
- Be the face of INTA in the music industry, and become well-known across artists, record labels, and up-and-coming music projects. You will be responsible for the growth of this segment in our platform
- Access your personal and professional network without fear of hearing no, or rejection, as well as use our in-house business development processes to bring in athletes outside of your ‘network’
- Identify up and coming artists with a strong and growing fan base, or a high level of social media engagement / activity
- Be up to date with the latest trends, news that are affecting the music industry and look for opportunities to take advantage of that and launch new NFT collections / arts / games / content / events / collabs
- Knowledge using a CRM / CMS e.g. Hubspot / Salesloft / SFDC to track and manage all business development activities
- Create long lasting relationships in the music industry with all the key artists, agents, publicists, record labels and broader ecosystem
- This role has a strong travel component. The majority of meetings will be through Zoom, but you should know there’s likely to be a need to travel 10-20% of the time, both nationally and internationally
What We Look For
- At least 4 years of experience working in the music industry, ideally in a talent-facing role with direct contact with artists
- Strong network in the music industry, especially with musicians and artists which you can tap into. Additionally, you need to have the ability to connect with new people without a problem - you’re not shy!
- Strong written and verbal skills, as well as a high level of proactiveness and high energy. It’s very important to be charismatic, socially smart, and able to connect with people easily
- Experience using CRMs / CMS systems to track leads, opportunities, closed deals, as well as good management of lead gen tools like LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, ContactOut, etc
- You’re highly organized, and manage your time well. It is very important you’re never late to meetings, keep track of everything on your calendar / agenda, and take notes of meetings. To connect with people successfully, understanding them is key, and the little details matter
- You’re flexible / adapt quickly to the ever-changing nature of working at a fast growing startup
- Preferred but not essential: Good working knowledge of English (At least B2 level), Portuguese could also be an add-on advantage.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, based on experience and role conditions
- Refunds on private healthcare and gym memberships
- Additional vacation days
- Flexible work hours
Please note: The precise compensation for this role is determined by the experience, skills and interview process results of the candidate.