Social Media Specialist
gm frens! We're working to on-board the next billion users to web3, crypto and the metaverse through NFTs: the fastest growing digital asset class in history.
We have the unique opportunity to be a disruptive force by giving creators the tools distribute digital art, collectibles, phygitals and mixed-reality experiences, reaching millions of people around the world.
We're announcing our USD $4.3M Seed Round, including notable web3 investors such as Fabric VC, OpenSea Ventures, CMT Digital, Susquehanna Private Equity, Dune, Impatient VC, Alliance DAO, SevenX Ventures, FJ Labs, Big Brain Holdings, G20 Ventures, Zero Knowledge and several angel investors.
We're just getting started!
Who Are You?
The ideal candidate for the Social Media Specialist role has profound knowledge in digital marketing and social media. You will play a fundamental role in creating and implementing strategic initiatives that contribute to user acquisition and brand positioning.This means developing social media strategies (paid ads, social, content), tracking and analyzing results in an analytical and user-centric way.
What The Role Entails
- Lead the ideation and execution of strategic digital marketing initiatives to be able to hit our user growth targets, and position our brand front and center of users' minds.
- Develop social media strategies and community building tactics for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Reddit and Discord
- Identify and evaluate new digital marketing channels and find "niche" audiences with a lot of potential that can lead to high conversion rates
- Work with our broader marketing team to develop content for blogs, podcasts, and cross-branding / cross-marketing opportunities, as well as be creative in developing new tactics
- Analyze leads and user acquisition reports across the different digital marketing channels
What We Are Looking For
- At least 5 years of experience in social media marketing or digital marketing
- You've been responsible for B2C growth / user growth across various digital marketing channels and you have a track record of hitting your targets
- Strong experience in market segmentation, A/B testing, media planning, quantitative and qualitative analysis, campaign optimization and SEO / SEM
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced in managing the different social media platforms and tools (LinkedIn ads, Facebook / IG ads, Twitter, Google Analytics, DSPs, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written skills, as well as a good eye for design / good taste
- Capable of understanding the personality of our brand, and monitoring all digital marketing campaigns to ensure we're always "on brand"
- Curiosity / proactiveness to always be analyzing future trends within technology, marketing, digital advertising to bring new ideas to the team
- Flexible / adapts easily to the rapidly changing environment of a startup
- Ideally some experience managing teams
- You like to nerd out with stats, performance metrics, and enjoy testing until you find good campaigns that work
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, based on experience and role conditions
- Refunds on private healthcare and gym memberships
- Additional vacation days
- Flexible work hours
Please note: The precise compensation for this role is determined by the experience, skills and interview process results of the candidate.