Senior Software Engineer - React JS
gm frens! We're working to on-board the next billion users to crypto, web3 and the metaverse through NFTs: the fastest growing digital asset class in history and one that will revolutionize the world. (See: https://bit.ly/3gNxuzD)
We have the unique opportunity to be a disruptive force by giving creators the opportunity to create and distribute digital art, collectibles, phygitals, and metaverse / mixed-reality / real-world experiences, reaching millions of people around the world.
We're part of the Alliance DAO, backed by web3 investors and a seasoned team with a strong track record in the technology space.
We're just getting started.
Who Are You?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and envision a more decentralized future that is enhanced by what you build today
- You don't want a boring job
- You want to be an early employee, which means equity is on the table
- You're always learning and eager to share your knowledge with others around you
- You want your opinions and thoughts to actually count
- You build quick prototypes and proofs-of-concept, and you can iterate constantly and pivot when needed
- You want to work within a team of highly performing professionals who really value usability, security and quality
- You want to be part of a team that changes the way people interact with and reason about digital assets, ownership and created value.
What The Role Entails
- Build and maintain beautiful, usable, secure and performant React and React Native (iOS / Android) apps, with a focus on functional programming and clean code
- Engage with designers, engineers and other coworkers in opinionated discussions around the product to turn data and insights into solutions that actually solve customer needs
- Implement a clean code structure, finding the perfect balance between security, state management, composability and performance
- Write clean code that is well tested and interacts with external and internal services
What We Look For
- More than 5 years of experience building complex web and/or mobile applications using React or React Native
- Experience working closely with designers and reviewing application requirements and user flows
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English (at least B2 proficiency level)
- Strong communication skills, specifically giving and receiving constructive feedback in a collaborative setting
- Plus: Experience building and distributing mobile apps with thousands of MAU using React Native
- Plus: Experience building and deploying dApps and / or consuming smart contracts on any L1 or L2 Blockchain (Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, etc.)
- Plus: You already own NFTs and / or are an NFT Degen!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, based on experience and role conditions
- Flexible work hours
- Additional vacation days (outside of those required by law)
- Refunds on private healthcare and gym memberships
Please note: The precise compensation for this role is determined by the experience, skills and interview process results of the candidate.