Senior Software Engineer - Node JS / Typescript
gm frens! We're working to on-board the next billion users to web3, crypto and the metaverse through NFTs: the fastest growing digital asset class in history.
We have the unique opportunity to be a disruptive force by giving creators the tools distribute digital art, collectibles, phygitals and mixed-reality experiences, reaching millions of people around the world.
We're announcing our USD $4.3M Seed Round, including notable web3 investors such as Fabric VC, OpenSea Ventures, CMT Digital, Susquehanna Private Equity, Dune, Impatient VC, Alliance DAO, SevenX Ventures, FJ Labs, Big Brain Holdings, G20 Ventures, Zero Knowledge and several angel investors.
We're just getting started!
What The Role Entails
- Architect and design high-quality secure, reliable, scalable and performant services
- Advise on best practices for code reviews, design patterns and new technologies that'll be implemented in the organization.
- Have regular hands-on coding sessions to effectively coach other less experienced colleagues
- Identify suboptimal features or systems using O11Y data and find areas of improvement
- Enhance speed of delivery by working on optimizing continuous integration, load testing and regression
- Give helpful and timely feedback to engineers, leading by example and focusing on coaching and growing less experienced colleagues
What We Look For
- Several years of experience developing excellent problem-solving, coding, team leading and communication skills
- Several years of experience building, maintaining and scaling products with thousands of MAU and high availability needs (99.99%+ monthly uptime)
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English (at least C1 proficiency level)
- Plus: Experience building services with strict security needs and constraints (i.e. OWASP, PCI, ISO 27001)
- Plus: Experience building or interacting with Blockchain / crypto technology (i.e. Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, etc.)
Who Are You?
- You don't want a boring job
- You can work on complex systems, establishing a culture of engineering excellence and offering simple and elegant solutions where needed
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and envision a more decentralized future that is enhanced by what you build today
- You're always learning and eager to share your knowledge with others around you
- You want your opinions and thoughts to actually count
- You want to work within a team of highly performing professionals who really value usability, security and quality
- You want to be part of a team that changes the way people interact with and reason about digital assets, ownership and created value.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, based on experience and role conditions
- Refunds on private healthcare and gym memberships
- Additional vacation days
- Flexible work hours
Please note: The precise compensation for this role is determined by the experience, skills and interview process results of the candidate.