Lead Product Designer
gm frens! We're working to on-board the next billion users to crypto, web3 and the metaverse through NFTs: the fastest growing digital asset class in history and one that will revolutionize the world. (See: https://bit.ly/3gNxuzD)
We have the unique opportunity to be a disruptive force by giving creators the opportunity to create and distribute digital art, collectibles, phygitals, and metaverse / mixed-reality / real-world experiences, reaching millions of people around the world.
We're part of the Alliance DAO, backed by web3 investors and a seasoned team with a strong track record in the technology space.
We're just getting started.
Who Are You
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and envision a more decentralized future that is enhanced by what you build today
- You don't want a boring job
- You have deep user empathy, a passion for simplifying complex problems and systems thinking skills
- You're always learning and eager to share your knowledge with others around you
- You want your opinions and thoughts to play a key role in establishing the product's vision and strategy
- You want to work within a team of highly performing professionals who really value design as one of our core values
- You want to be part of a team that changes the way people interact with and reason about digital assets, ownership and created value.
What The Role Entails
- Inspire, manage and coach a team of product designers
- Iterate over product designs to create world-class user experiences
- Communicate, develop, and maintain brand standards for consistency across platforms
- Engage in constructive discussions and feedback sessions with the Product, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Perform user research sessions and communicate findings to Product and Engineering teams
- Ask for feedback from the rest of the team to raise the bar in terms of work quality and output
- Work with the engineering team to ensure pixel-perfect implementations
- Comfortable switching between high-level vision thinking and hands-on pixel work
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of management experience leading, coaching and inspiring other designers
- Experience designing web and mobile apps that have reached thousands of daily users
- Proven experience in quality UI design and UX Research, contributing to product strategy
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English (C1 proficiency level or equivalent)
- Plus: You already own NFTs!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, based on experience and role conditions
- Flexible work hours
- Additional vacation days (outside of those required by law)
- Refunds on private healthcare and gym memberships
Please note: The precise compensation for this role is determined by the experience, skills and interview process results of the candidate.