Institutional Sales Director
gm! We're working to on-board the next billion users to web3, crypto and the metaverse through NFTs: the fastest growing digital asset class in history.
We have the unique opportunity to be a disruptive force by giving creators the tools distribute digital art, collectibles, phygitals and mixed-reality experiences, reaching millions of people around the world.
We're announcing our USD $4.3M Seed Round, including notable web3 investors such as Fabric VC, OpenSea Ventures, CMT Digital, Susquehanna Private Equity, Dune, Impatient VC, Alliance DAO, SevenX Ventures, FJ Labs, Big Brain Holdings, G20 Ventures, Zero Knowledge and several angel investors.
We're just getting started!
What the role entails
- The Institutional Sales Director develops and implements a comprehensive institutional sales strategy to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets.
- Identify and target potential institutional clients, including fintechs, crypto companies, liquidity providers, exchanges, remittance companies, and tech companies.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the features, benefits, and value proposition of our fintech solutions.
- Understand customer needs, pain points, and business challenges to tailor sales pitches and proposals that address their specific requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within client organizations.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and technology teams to develop and refine sales collateral, presentations, and product offerings to meet the needs of institutional clients.
- Stay updated with industry best practices and maintain a deep understanding of our fintech products and services.
- Represent the company at industry conferences, events, and client meetings to promote our brand and generate new business opportunities.
- At least 7 years of experience working in traditional finance / banking, fintech or crypto; ideally in a sales, business development, or consulting role.
- Proven track record of success in institutional sales within the fintech industry, with a focus on selling financial technology solutions, trading platforms, or related products/services.
- Track record presenting to Director level + executives (ideally VPs or C-Suite).
- Ability to effectively articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A high technical acumen with natural curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of banking and financial services sector; this includes understanding terminology, financial concepts (both in theory and in practice)
- Experience in creating, implementing, and managing a sales process and framework to build strategic relationships and drive sales.
- Network of institutional contacts and a demonstrated ability to establish and nurture relationships with key decision-makers.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings, industry events, or in-person demos as required.
- Plus: Understanding of the crypto and blockchain technology landscape, trends, and its implications for the financial sector.
- Plus: C1/C2 English
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related fields. A strong understanding of finance and technology.
- Plus: Familiarity with blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, based on experience and role conditions
- Refunds on private healthcare and gym memberships
- Additional vacation days
- Flexible work hours
Please note: The precise compensation for this role is determined by the experience, skills and interview process results of the candidate.