Customer Success Manager
gm frens! We're working to on-board the next billion users to web3, crypto and the metaverse through NFTs: the fastest growing digital asset class in history.
We have the unique opportunity to be a disruptive force by giving creators the tools distribute digital art, collectibles, phygitals and mixed-reality experiences, reaching millions of people around the world.
We're announcing our USD $4.3M Seed Round, including notable web3 investors such as Fabric VC, OpenSea Ventures, CMT Digital, Susquehanna Private Equity, Dune, Impatient VC, Alliance DAO, SevenX Ventures, FJ Labs, Big Brain Holdings, G20 Ventures, Zero Knowledge and several angel investors.
We're just getting started!
Who Are You
As a Customer Success Manager at Minteo you’ll be in charge of taking care of the clients that we bring in (brands, artists, athletes, musicians, etc.) and ensuring that you are taking care of the operational part of the process (from the moment they decide to work with us, until they launch their collection on Minteo) - while building a good relationship with them. Thriving in this role means that you are streamlining the process of launching a collection on Minteo, so that it is easy for the client. You are also to ensure there’s clear communication between the Partnership Development Manager, Marketing Team, Product Team, and yourself.
What The Role Entails
- Knowledge using a CRM / CMS e.g. Zoho CRM / Hubspot / Salesloft / SFDC to track and manage all business development activities
- Assist clients with the launch of their NFT collections and become proficient when it comes to organizing an effective process that wastes little time, and provides good support to clients to meet objectives
- Help improve the product by gathering data on clients and user experiences, complaints, suggestions, etc as they interact with the Minteo app and ecosystem
- Attend periodic meetings with clients and become an expert in their business and their needs so that you can always solve problems that they might have (or things they want to do in the future)
- Deal with complains / issues from clients as well as users who might be having trouble with the application, with a specific NFT, or with payments
- Be highly knowledgable about Minteo, how our app works, and the broader use cases for NFTs so that you can guide clients and users with questions they might have
What We Look For
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Customer Success Manager role, where you’ve focused in managing client relations with either companies, brands, or talent (musicians, visual artists, athletes, etc)
- You have proven experience cross-selling / upselling products or services to different clients and have KPIs to back that up
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in our CRM at all times, including activity logs and pipelines
- You are good at solving problems in a calm manner, managing your own emotions (as well as the clients’ emotions), answering tough questions, and navigating things you do not know
- You’re process driven and will find ways to improve the process of having an artist launch a collection on Minteo (reducing steps, increasing client satisfaction, and finding that perfect interesection between “hand-holding” and “hands-off” interaction with the client
- Strong written and verbal skills, as well as a high level of proactiveness and high energy. It’s very important to be charismatic, socially smart, and able to connect with people easily
- Experience using CRMs / CMS systems (Zoho, Salesforces, Hubspot, etc) to track leads, opportunities, closed deals
- You’re highly organized, and manage your time well. It is very important you’re never late to meetings, keep track of everything on your calendar / agenda, and take notes of meetings.
- You’re flexible / adapt quickly to the ever-changing nature of working at a fast growing startup
- Preferred but not essential: Good working knowledge of English (At least B2 level), Portuguese is also optional
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, based on experience and role conditions
- Refunds on private healthcare and gym memberships
- Additional vacation days
- Flexible work hours
Please note: The precise compensation for this role is determined by the experience, skills and interview process results of the candidate.